Silver Plating Copper - Silver Plated Zentangle Copper Pendant

Well I broke open the Caswell Silver electroplating kit.
Very easy to use.  Just wrap the bandage - comes with kit
- plug in and dip into small amount and start brushing on.  Just follow instructions, keep brush moving etc..  after just clean up
here is a before and after pic



side by side with another copper piece - gives you an idea that it actually plated it
Here I cleaned up and polished



They have all kinds of kits. Nickel, Silver, Copper,  rectifiers cleaning and buffing materials a great place to shop.

2 comments:

  1. This is one technology that I would love to be able to use for myself. It’s definitely a cut above the rest and I can’t wait until my provider has it. Your insight was what I needed. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one technology that I would love to be use for myself.Thanks for giving idea of such a great technology.

    ReplyDelete